The World Health Organisation (WHO) declared the coronavirus COVID-19 epidemic a pandemic on 11th March 2020. The situation is the most serious Global Health crisis we have faced in the last century. With this virus rapidly circulating throughout the globe, it’s vital that everyone monitors developments regularly, follow the advice of their local authorities and most importantly, avoid panic and hysteria. Below we provide some basic health advice for COVID-19 as well as links to the official government websites.
According to CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention) below are the current locations with Confirmed COVID-19 Case:
What are the symptoms?
The most common symptoms are fever, coughing, shortness of breath and respiratory problems. These symptoms can range from mild to severe and, in some cases, lead to further complications.
How do we protect ourselves?
You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading
COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions:
• Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitiser containing at least 60% alcohol.
• Cough and sneeze into paper tissue or the crook of your arm. Dispose of the tissue in a sealed bin and wash your hands thoroughly.
• Avoid: shaking hands and touching your face.
• Keep your distance from other people (> 2meters) and groups of more than five children.
• If at all possible, avoid the use of public transportation.
• Keep up to date with local regulations and guidelines.
Below we have compiled a list of all the country’s health/government websites we operate in. With these web links you can find the official correct up-to-date figures, information (travel and employment issues) and public health advice on COVID-19 in each country.
The Czech government created a dedicated COVID-19 website with advice on public health, travel and employment issues. https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/
For general information please check out these website
Current News WHO: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Q&A WHO on COVID-19: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
Advice for the public: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Information ECDC on COVID-19: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/novel-coronavirus-china
ECDC Q&A on COVID-19: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/novel-coronavirus-china/questions-answers